SOUTH CIDER COCKTAIL
Thatchers Haze and Malvern Gin
We were thrilled to link up with the fabulous Thatchers Cider to bring you a wonderful free giveaway recently.
One lucky winner won a bottle of Malvern Dry Gin and six bottles of Thatchers Haze…the core ingredients for a South Cider Cocktail.
Fancy making your own?
- 20ml Malvern Dry Gin
- 15ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 15ml sugar syrup
- Top of Thatchers Haze
- A pinch mint leaves
How to make it
- Mix the gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup into a cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice and give it all a light shake.
- Double strain into a half pint glass filled with ice and top with Thatchers Haze.
- Garnish with a fresh sprig of mint.